The ideal candidate will be responsible leading an effective performance marketing strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand digital marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
- Leading the Amazon Advertising efforts for a cosmetics company;
- Lead and mentor a strong team of performance marketers;
- Analyze and track performance marketing performance metrics on Amazon Advertising and the full AMS stack;
- Collaborate with internal and external clients and partners;
- Manage marketing budget and show project ROI.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 7-10 years of relevant experience;
- Past experience in the health, wellness, CPG, consumer and cosmetics eCommerce space;
- 5+ years' experience within Amazon Advertising and the AMS stack;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Experience working within all facets of performance marketing and data;
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite with a strong focus on Excel.