Full-time well-established pain management practice that has been dedicated to providing care for patients since 2010 is seeking BE/BC Anesthesia Pain Management Physicians
to join our team and invest in our wonderful community. With an abundance of patients and a growing practice, we have a need for both experienced pain management physicians that are immediately available and eligible fellowship graduates. As our founding physician transitions to an executive role, we have a unique opportunity for a motivated physician to inherit a well-established patient population.
- Physicians typically see 25-30 patients per day and supervise a nurse practitioner, who services a similar volume.
- Current team of 2 Physicians & 3 Nurse Practitioners
- We have a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center that offers full anesthesia services.
- Additionally, we have unique opportunities for research within the practice to supplement your income.
- We are currently looking for Monday-Thursday and/or Tuesday-Friday schedules.
- We currently serve the greater Newnan, Peachtree City, and LaGrange markets.
- No hospital coverage.
- Emergency call is once every six weeks.
Located in the southern suburbs of Atlanta, we are heavily interventional, offering numerous minimally-invasive procedures, counseling and educating our patients on how to continue to manage their pain. We achieve this goal by offering:
- Specialized pain management procedures
- Targeted physical therapy
- Lifestyle education and modification
- Durable medical equipment
- Management of their care in respect to other medical services currently being rendered
Our busy practice currently consists of three physicians representing multiple specialties: Anesthesia trained Pain Management, Neurology trained Pain Management, and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation trained Pain Management. Our physicians supervise three excellent nurse practitioners and seven medical assistants. Further, our Anesthesia trained pain management owner is heavily involved in clinical optimization and growth opportunities.
We offer a competitive MGMA base salary with an emphasis on quarterly bonuses for productivity. This practice has the volume to reward high producers.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214619 and emai