Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital, a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital, seeks an additional Hospitalist. Features of the practice include:
- First year cash compensation potential in excess of $293,000
- Full-time position
- Flexible schedule with ample opportunity for 14-day vacations
- Nearly all nights covered by experienced Nurse Practitioners
- Typical shift: 12 to 16 adult patients
- Competitive compensation package that includes potential bonuses for meeting quality goals
- Remuneration for hours spent on quality improvement initiatives
- Comprehensive benefits including malpractice and tail insurance
Located in Hamilton, Montana (45 minutes south of Missoula), Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital is ideally situated between the Bitterroot Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Your schedule affords the time and energy needed to enjoy the clear mountain lakes and Blue Ribbon Trout Stream that will be minutes from your doorstep. You may also take advantage of the skiing and snowboarding at the 3 terrain parks at the Lost Trail Powder Mountain Resort and you will find great places to hike, backpack, camp, fish, hunt and boat. Living here, you will escape the hustle and hassle of the city and still practice first-rate medicine.
Interested candidates please contact
Reference position ID 161926 when responding.