FQHC is currently seeking an OB/GYN to join their clinic. Enjoy being the only OBGYN in town and a work life balance with 4/10's, 1 of those days at hospital for procedures. On call for hospital rotation. New grads welcome to apply.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Relocation assistance available
- Professional liability coverage provided via FTCA
- Loan repayment qualified
- Generous CME stipend plus paid time off CME per year
- Vacation time
- 8 ½ paid holidays per year
- Company paid professional license and membership fees
- Company paid DEA
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurances available
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Graduate of an accredited medical school with a current, unencumbered Arizona state license to practice medicine.
- Valid DEA number.
- Must not be excluded from participation in federal health care programs (as determined by the OIG).
About the Area:
Located in Northern Arizona near the AZ/UT border on the southern shores of beautiful Lake Powell, this community offers outstanding recreation and community opportunities. Located in the center of Canyon Country, you are just a short drive from the North or South Rim of the Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion National Parks, Monument Valley and Canyon De Chelley. Annual events include golf tournaments on Lake Powell National Golf Course, bass fishing tournaments, mountain bike racing, rodeos, Native American dance performances and pow wows, art shows and an annual air show. A broad range of community facilities are located here, including two museums, a community center, a library, a recreation center, a visitor center, one golf course, three parks, six lighted te