Women's clinic is seeking an additional OB/GYN to join its busy practice located only one hour from the amenities of Lexington and Louisville. The group is expanding to meet an increase in patient volume. You will be employed by the local medical center with a team of seasoned nurses and Physicians. The practice is well know for the quality care and customer service it provides.
- This practice qualifies as a rural healthcare clinic.
- The local Hospital doesn't have a NICU, however, they have a Pediatrician who is a Neonatologist who helps assist with high-risk patients and baby. High-risk cases are sent to Louisville if they can't treat locally.
- 300-325 yearly deliveries. Women's center and nurses are very seasoned busy practice only one hour from the amenities of Louisville and Lexington!
Compensation & Benefits:
- MD/DO must be Board Eligible or Certified
- Visa sponsorship is available
- Current KY License or ability to obtain is required
The physician will be provided a strong financial package that includes competitive base salary, production bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, stipends during training, student loan assistance and more!
Located near Springfield, KY, this is a small community of 5000+ residents, where the unemployment rate is very low for the national average. Besides establishing itself as a center for trade, commerce and industry in central Kentucky, our location has made a name for itself as a historic center. The Downtown Historic District is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and offers antique shops and an arts and crafts cooperative that features the work of local artisans. The Maker's Mark Distillery is in nearby Loretto, and Danville's Centre College is nationally recognized for its academics. The 8,200-acre Green River Lake is a haven for water sports and fishing enthusiasts, with more than 33 miles of picture perfect water nestled between 250 miles of shoreline. Fagan Branch Reservoir is home to the 3.2-