Seeking an excellent BE/BC OB/GYN to join their team of two OB/GYN physicians and two NP's. This is a full-time, hospital employed position with access to robotics.
- Established practice with excellent growth potential.
- Practice is approximately 70% obstetrics and 30% gynecology
- The only OB/Gyn practice in the county drawing patients from a 100-mile radius with the recent closing of two OB departments in northern Michigan.
- Open scheduling, flexible patient hours, designated surgery days
- Main office located in professional medical building attached to the hospital with shared Electronic Health Record.
- Birthing center includes Level 1 nursery, 5 labor-delivery rooms and 1 semi-private room.
- Hospital employed position with generous benefits including paid malpractice insurance.
- 2 yr guaranteed salary with ability to convert to productivity-based incentive pay at any time.
This Hospital is a healthy, progressive, independent, 46-bed acute care facility, with an attached 34-bed skilled nursing facility, serving parts of five counties in northern lower Michigan.
- Well respected, fully Joint Commission accredited community hospital.
- Proactive Administration team providing support and attention to physician needs.
- 24 hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, with Birthing Center, Rehabilitation, Laboratory and Radiology services on site.
- State of the art surgical facilities include 3 ORs, 3 procedure rooms, an Endoscopy suite, and a 22-bed Ambulatory Care Unit. 24/7 anesthesia coverage from three physicians and four CRNAs. The addition of robotics is currently under consideration.