Health System & Family Health Center has an immediate opening for an OB/GYN Physician to join its team. Practice full scope bread and butter OB/GYN with a focus on patient experience and patient safety. Turn-key busy practice with a dedicated patient base. Call is 1:3.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified OB/GYN
- Comfortable working in a small group setting
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation & benefit package
- Employed position
- Collegial and supportive medical staff
- NHSC/HPSA student loan repayment eligible
- Hospital based
- Ambulatory clinic 8a to 5p
- Reduced clinic schedule post-call
- Leapfrog A for patient safety consecutive years
- ACS verified Level III Trauma
- 5-Star CMS rating
Balance your life in big-minded, family-oriented community with a small-town feel. Unsurpassed scenic beauty and an unmatched quality of life await you in Upper Michigan. Houghton/Hancock-twin cities - Home to 53,461 people in Michigan's Upper Peninsula we are the population centers of Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula. Our warm, family-oriented community has tremendous natural and community resources. We offer excellent schools, a thriving arts scene and year-round outdoor recreation.How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214088 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.