A brand new OB/GYN practice is seeking a BE/BC Obstetrician/Gynecologist to join two other BC physicians in beautiful West Branch, Michigan. This is a full range general OB/GYN practice with block time and practice procedure activity. 1:3 call schedule. This is an employed opportunity with a group of over 300 providers and is a physician lead organization.
Medical Center is an 88 licensed-bed acute care facility. It has three operating suites, a 24-hour emergency department and a state-of-the-art imaging department. The Medical Center serves a broad region, with 30 zip codes in Ogemaw, Oscoda, Roscommon, Arenac and Iosco counties. Medical Center has approximately 350 employees, 58 volunteers, 25 active staff physicians, as well as 12 associate staff physicians, 53 consulting staff physicians, 23 allied health professionals and 17 telemedicine physicians.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including:
- Paid Vacation
- CME $ and Days
- 403(b) and 457 (b) Plans
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
- Teaching opportunities with medical students, residents and APPs.
West Branch, Michigan is a natural paradise for hunting, fishing, boating, golfing, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling and just about every other outdoor activity you can name. Property is highly affordable, and community amenities include:
- Rifle River Recreation Area - 4,329 acres of state and public lands for outdoor recreation
- Shopping in the quaint, Victorian downtown or at the Outlets at West Branch
- Variety of casual dining restaurants
- Easy access to I-75 and the sunrise side of the state
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213718 & email address to for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC213718