Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN with DaVinci Robotic training to serve an outpatient clinic and a 215-bed hospital. You would join a team of 3 experienced OB/GYNS including one coming in 2021.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Physician offices are located in medical office building which is connected to hospital
- Director of Surgery has 20+ years of experience
- 1:4 Weekend call (1:3 weekday call)
- Block time available for surgeons
- OB/GYN will be employed with salary and RVU productivity plan
- Hospital has neonatology coverage with a level III NICU
- Two C-Section Rooms located on the OB/GYN floor
- All suites are LDRP and recently renovated
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice with a large 8 county referral base already established with Rush Health Systems
- Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for 20 years
About the Area:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability and life insurance.
- Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage).
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time, and CME.
- Excellent compensation and recruitment package available which could include stipends, sign-on bonus or student loan repayment
A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to 50,000, Meridian, MS is commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the South. It is very centrally located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family oriented community with a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213637 and email address to for more details.