Our Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Ob/Gyn. Our medical group is physician-owned and professionally managed. As a part of our team, you will enjoy many advantages that will support you in building your practice and enriching both your professional and personal life.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits / pension plan
- Partner Track eligibility after 1 full year
- Share a mix of OB and GYN call
- Hospital directly next door to our office!
- CME, Vacation, Relocation
- Sign On/ Start Bonus
- Fully Renovated Women's Health Unit
- Expanded nursery/ 800 deliveries/ yr
- Eligibility for DANY loan repayment
- Fully integrated EMR (w/ multiple specialties)
We are a physician-owned multi-specialty group, established in the 1940's. Currently, there are 39 providers in 16 specialties at its six locations. The main offices are located adjacent to the General Hospital and its five satellite offices are in all within 12 - 28 miles. The hospital is on one side of the Group building but the Wound Care Clinic and Dialysis Center are on the other side. An ambulatory surgical center is directly across the street. The Community:
Whatever your off-hours entail, we're about an hour or less away from it. Head northwest for a half hour and you'll be skiing on the wonderful slopes of Holiday Valley. Go west and you can enjoy all that the Chautauqua Institution has to offer. Due east and you will come upon the first of the Finger Lakes, Keuka, and its fine wineries, shopping, and water sports. Straight north will take you to the Buffalo area for off Broadway theate