Award winning Health System is seeking an OB-GYN to join their Newark, OH outpatient clinic, located in very close proximity to hospital. Practice includes 5 OB/GYNs (plus candidate hired), 2 Nurse Midwives. This is a full-time hospital-employed position with a 1 in 6 call rotation. Must be B/C within 5 years of graduating residency or fellowship.
- Generous base pay plus RVU incentives after 40% MGMA
- Quality incentive plan for annual bonus
- Low-cost health, vision and dental with comprehensive coverage
- Free life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Free monthly on-site continuing education
- 403(b) and 457 retirement savings options
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Malpractice insurance paid
- Size: 227 licensed beds
- Accolades: Top 100 Hospital 12 times (Truven), Best Place to work in Healthcare (Modern HC / Fortune), Best Place to Work for Women (Fortune), Healthcare's Most Wired.
- Coverage: single hospital coverage responsibilities (Licking County)
- Technology: updated technology and equipment
- Hospital-employed group: Yes, multi-specialty; fluctuates around 100+ providers
Located in Licking County, 30 minutes East of Columbus, Newark and surrounding cities have top-rated public schools and many excellent private schools. Major employers in the area are Owens Corning Fiberglass, which has a main factory in Newark, and State Farm Insurance, which has its headquarters here. Ohio State University also has a regional campus in Newark.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC210448 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.