We are seeking an Ob/Gyn for our outpatient and inpatient practice. Located in beautiful Northwest TN, this hospital is part of the top ten largest non-profit hospitals in the US.
- Hospital Employment with a single specialty group
- Backup coverage provided OB hospitalist
- Hospital averages approximately 20 - 30 deliveries a month
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits package
- Signing bonus available
- Up to $90,000 in Medical Loan Repayment over three years
- Relocation paid
Our city has been recognized as the Top 100 Micropolitan by Site Selection magazine for 2019. It is the home of the University of Tennessee Skyhawks. Being the home to a Tennessee System school, we are afforded the opportunity to offer a Town & Gown experience being exposed to many cultural activities, fine arts, academic speakers, and Division I athletics. A population of approximately 40,000, the city has amazing parks, great public schools, fine arts, sports and great festivals. Great local eateries as well as chain restaurants are plentiful. The area offers a low cost of living and Tennessee has NO STATE INCOME TAX.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Position