About the Area:
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Texas (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Board eligibility in OB/GYN (ABOG, AOBOG) is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Bilingual/Medical Spanish is preferred but not required
Round Rock, Texas, with a population of around 116,000, is located 15 miles north of Austin in the Central Texas hill country. Major employers include Dell, Sears Teleserv, Emerson and Texas Guaranteed Student Loan. Its combined property tax and utility rates are among the lowest in the region. It has an award-winning park system, school district and is one of the safest cities with a population of at least 100,000 population in the United States.
Round Rock is the one of the fastest growing cities i