We are currently seeking an BE/BC OBGYN to become partner with a long time, well respected OBGYN west of Midland, TX. This role is affiliated with the local Medical Center, a 225 bed, state-of-the-art hospital. It's services include 2 high-risk OB clinics, staffed with 4 Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians. The facility has a 9 bed Labor and Delivery Unit and a 49 bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care unit. Specialty women's services include gynecological surgery, the Women's Center with digital mammography, stereotactic biopsy capabilities, and bone density.
- Board eligible or Board certified
- Licensed in Texas
- Fellowship training preferred but not required
- 2021 candidates welcome
- Call projected to be 1:3
- Income guarantee arrangement
- Current physician is seeking an incoming candidate that is community driven, hardworking, and committed
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package, along with incentives for outstanding work and contributions.
- Pharmacy / Prescription Coverage
- Deferred Compensation
- Group Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Long term Care
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education / Individual Physician Expenses
- Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
About the Area:
- Professional Sports - Midland Rockhounds AA Baseball (Oakland) - Texas Roughnecks Arena Football - West Texas Grillers Football - Jackapoled Minor North American Hockey League
- Arts & Culture - The Globe Theatre - Ellen Noel Art Museum - The Permian Playhouse - Midland-Odessa Symphony & Chorale
- Housing - low cost of living
- Education - Good schools - Excellent universities
- Sports & Outdoor Recreational Activities - Surf the Sand Dunes at Monahans Sandhills State Park - Stonehenge Replica - McKinney Park-2nd largest high school foot ball stadium in Texas.
- Warm weather
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213683 and email address to for more details.