We are looking for an OB/GYN who is flexible and comfortable working with Midwives & understands the collaborative practice and team approach. A Physician who is comfortable working with EHRs and practices evidence-based medicine Someone who is willing to be a part of the community and live in a beautiful area and practice in a rural location. Provider experience preferred.
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to practice rural medicine in a low stress, supportive environment at an organization that recognizes and honors your input, expertise and passion.
- Volume: 200 (+ or -) deliveries/year
- Outpatient clinic (designated Rural Health Center) located within the hospital, on the same floor as our Birth Center
- A collaborative Midwife/Physician practice with full scope midwifery
- Join 2 MDs; 3 CNMs, 2 APRNs
- Full-Time - 3 clinic days plus call
- EMR: Meditech Expanse, Centricity
Our 25-bed critical access hospital boasts of state-of-the-art technology, excellent support staff and a management team that cares. Here you will have the support of numerous specialists and primary care providers, as well as a robust Community Health Team.
We are located in VT's Northeast Kingdom, a region known for it's rural charm and unspoiled beauty. The NEK holds excellent public and private schools, superb skiing, and 100 miles of "Kingdom Trails Mountain Biking", recently voted the BEST MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAIL NETWORK in North America by reader's of Bike Magazine. We are a 45 minute drive from Vermont's state capital and less than 3 hours to Boston, Portland, Burlington and Montreal.
Things to Do:
- Catamount Arts
- St. Johnsbury Athenaeum
- Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium
- Lamoille Valley Rail Trail
- Dog Mountain
- Kingdom Trails (mountain biking/hiking trails)
- Burke Mountain
- Cabot Creamery
- XIP Personal Training
- Village Sport Shop
- Great Vermont Corn Maze - Danville
- Groton State Park
- Joe's Pond
- Harvey's Lake
- Jay Peak Resort
- Red Barn Brewery
- Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Owl's Head Trail (Groton)
- Bluff Mountain Trail (Island Pond)
We offer an excellent salary and a generous benefits package including:
- Student loan reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Relocation reimbursement
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Membership to local gyms and more!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # & email address to for more details