Seeking Board Certified OB/GYN Physician - Call is currently 1:5.
- Well established practice, with two sites.
- Provide care related to pregnancy, childbirth, and the female reproductive system.
- Treat and counsel women throughout their pregnancy and deliver babies.
- Diagnose and treat health issues specific to women, such as breast cancer, cervical cancer, hormonal disorders, and symptoms related to menopause.
Will need to have empathy for patients and a good bedside manner. Strong communication skills, an ability to thrive under stressful conditions and the ability to multitask. Examine patients, obtain medical histories, and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests and counsel patients on diet, hygiene, and preventive health care.Compensation & Benefits:
- One Hospital.
- Profit Sharing and 401k.
- Offering Health, Dental, vision and Life Insurance.
- Generous leave.
- All Licenses and fees paid.
- Liability Insurance paid
The experienced team of board-certified OB/GYNs and support staff offer patient-focused care that meets a woman's health care needs at all stages of life. The women's health specialists perform in-office procedures and surgery to diagnose and treat many gynecological conditions. They also offer onsite lab tests and ultrasounds.
In addition to routine gynecology care and complete obstetrical care, the full-service OB/GYN practice specializes in infertility evaluation and treatment. Our physicians see and treat most high risk obstetrical patients and consult with Eastern Virginia Medical School. High risk pregnancies include and is not limited to Diabetics, Preeclampsia, Hypertension, multiples to include twins and triplets, STD's and high BMI's. The team also diagnoses and manages many common women's health issues, such as menorrhagia and menopause. They also specialize in urogynecology, providing compassionate and complete care for women struggling with urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse.
Lifestyle of Virginia Peninsula-Hampton-Newport News-Williamsburg
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- No.2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood magazine
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
- Population/Service Area-650