Our facility is seeking quality Obstetrician-Gynecologists to join their current staff. The physician will join a team of 1 OBGYN generalist, 1 OBGYN Laborist, 1 Family Nurse Practitioner, and 1 Certified Nurse Midwife. Additionally, this program is supported by our Women's Center of Excellence and OBGYN practice and would further establish the important service line to our hospital and community.
Our facility has completed an extensive expansion of its surgery department which has significantly enhanced its surgery services and has improved the quality and efficiency of care.
- 1:4 Call
- More than 400 births per year
- Five pediatricians on staff
- Seven LDRP's and 14 bassinettes
- C-sections performed in the recently renovated Family Birthing Center - attended by the anesthesiologist or one of the four CRNA's
- Outpatient office convenient located next to Family Birthing Center
- Staff and physicians work closely together as a team
We work with a youthful medical community and a nationally recognized D.O. Internal Medicine Residency Program that is ranked 2nd in the country. We are fortunate to have a great group of attendings to rotate and train our residents and medical students. The draw area serves a population of 75,000 to 100,000. There is a local 10-physician primary care network to supply patient referrals and marketing support to attract new patients. As employed physicians, this opportunity includes guaranteed base and the opportunity to enhance compensation with an RVU-based productivity model.
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance -Up to $10,000
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Long/Short-term disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Claims-made tail policy
- CME Allowance - $4,000
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MR213614