Nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group of 90 providers, is currently seeking an OBGYN to join its team. HFM physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment. If you are looking for an exciting practice opportunity in a beautiful lakefront area, we invite you to consider our exceptional opportunity in Obstetrics-Gynecology.
The position offers an outstanding balance of obstetrics and gynecology, as well as a highly competitive salary and benefit package.
- The practice is comprised of 2 OB-GYN physicians and 1 OBGYN nurse practitioner. Two additional OBGYN's take call only, helping to provide work-life balance
- Just under 200 births and 200 GYN surgeries and growing. With the right, dynamic individual, the growth potential is unlimited
- Acute care hospital consists of a dedicated Women's and Children's floor, Emergency Department, private rooms, 10-room OR with state-of-the-art laparoscopic and surgical equipment, hospitalist program, diagnostic imaging and laboratory services
- Robust Primary Care referral base
- 1 in 3 - 1 in 4 call
- 4-day work week
- The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance
About the Area:
Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan. This family-friendly community offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities, and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
And we are award-winning! Hospital was named one of the 100 Great Community Hospitals for 2016 by Becker's Hospital Review®. Forbes rated Manitowoc as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects,