Established regional healthcare provider is seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician to join their busy team.
- Full-time permanent position
- Board certified.
- Salaried position; eligible for quarterly production bonuses.
- Clinic open Monday-Friday: 4 ½ day work week!!
- At least 2 years of experience in an occupational medicine setting.
- No call; no hospital privileges required.
- Excellent benefit package.
Clinic is a 90+ provider multi-specialty medical group practice. We offer a comprehensive benefit package and a competitive income guarantee, with rapid incorporation into the physician production compensation formula.
Percentage of call varies slightly by department, but all ratios are excellent. Group is in a single hospital town.
The Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) has rated the Clinic as one of the "better performing" clinics for the past nine consecutive years.
- Capital of Oregon
- Population 167,000+
- Excellent school system
- Higher education institutions
- One hour to the Pacific coast and Cascade mountain range
- Forty-five minutes to Portland
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # to along with your email address for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL213359