BE/BC Oncologist opportunity at regional health system featuring the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties of Georgia.
We offer competitive compensation, generous sign on bonuses, and full relocation in order to bring the most qualified physicians and mid-levels to deliver high-quality care and superior outcomes to our patients.
- Competitive Salary
- 27 Days or 216 Hours of paid time off per fiscal year
- Continuing Education & Dues- Max of $3,500 and up to 5 days per Fiscal Year (July-June)
- Daily Breakfast & Lunches
- Employee Discount Programs
- All private hospital rooms.
- Six surgical suites - among the most advanced in the state.
- A large emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms.
- A Women's Pavilion with large, spacious labor and delivery suites and a state-of-the-art nursery.
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations using up-to-date radial angioplasty approach.
- The area's only accredited hospital meeting strict orthopedic standards set by DNV Accreditation featuring board-certified orthopedists specializing in hip and knee replacement surgery and sports medicine.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Free Group Life
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental Insurance available
- 403(b) Principle Retirement Plan - with match
- 457(b) Principle Retirement Plan - a non-qualified retirement plan for highly compensated employees.
Located in the heart of southeast Georgia, the city of Vidalia and surrounding communities offer the perfect atmosphere for those looking for a family-friendly or low-key way of life.
Daily commutes take only minutes, weather is mild with plenty of sunshine-filled days and a nearby historic downtown features shopping, restaurants, coffee shops and galleries.
The area has excellent public and private school systems and is home to Southeastern Technical College and Brewton-Parker College.
Within our greater nine-county service area you'll also find a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities including bicycling, hiking, and paddling on waterways such as the Altamaha River. Other family-focused activities include outdoor concerts, special events and festivals such as the Vidalia Onion Festival.
For day trips or weekend getaways, Vidalia is three hours or less from Atlanta, Augusta, Macon and Savannah, an