We are currently seeking an Ophthalmologist to join an established practice in Charlton, Massachusetts within a multi-specialty group. Full Time · Day Shift · 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Provide comprehensive services include cutting-edge procedures and personalized care for all ages, from infants to seniors.
Our services include:
- Routine eye exams
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma treatment
- Diabetic eye disease
- Crossed eyes
- Pediatric eye disease
- Pediatric eye surgery
An On-site Optical Shop is available with name brand frames for children and adults. We also offer lens cleaning and adjustments by a certified optician.
264 Hours Paid Time Off Annually
- 168 Hours - 21 days (Sick, Personal or Vacation Days)
- 56 Hours - 7 days (7 Employer-defined Holidays)
- 40 Hours - 5 days (Continuing Medical Education)
Continuing Medical Education/Allowance:
Full Time (40 Hours/$3,500 Allowance) Annually
Reimbursement for Licensure:
- MA License
- MA Controlled Substance Registration
- Federal DEA
- Participation in the Employer's Group Health Insurance P