Healthcare system is seeking a full-time, experienced, BC/BE Ophthalmologist in Northern NH.
* Full-time office-based ophthalmic and operative services including but not limited to diagnosis and treatment for patients of all ages presenting with conditions, illnesses, injuries and disorders of the eye, including its related structures and visual pathways.
* Demonstrated competence and interest in cataract surgery, glaucoma diagnosis and treatment, retina injections, diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration preferred.
* 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday in three (3) locations to provide region services to communities in Northern NH partnered with local optometry groups.
* Competitive compensation package with wRVU bonus structure
* Generous benefit package
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Commencement, relocation and student loan reimbursement
Northern New Hampshire offers an amazing quality of life. New Hampshire has four incredible seasons to enjoy outdoor activities or indoor hobbies. There are miles and miles of pristine trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, or cross country skiing, Acres and acres of ponds and lakes for kayaking, fishing, water skiing and cooling off in the summer. Breathtaking mountains for skiing, snowboarding or downhill thrills.
Dynamic, productive, open, friendly and creative communities are great for families and entrepreneurs. Unbeatable real estate prices and the cost of living is 27.1% lower than the US average according to . There are small schools where students get personalized attention to bring out their best. Wholesome, virtually crime-free, engaged communities with a vibrant economy. Growing young professional population, and an expanding high technology base in an economic climate where your money goes farther. No income or sales tax and outlet shopping is just a short trip down the road.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213096 & email address to for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC213096