Hospital seeks a BE/BC Ophthalmologist to join our team. This is a growth opportunity with incredible earning potential.
Be Valued and Recognized
- Join a stable department with one other experienced physician
- A full scope of practice with outpatient and procedures
- Hospital employed
- Competitive guaranteed base salary commensurate with experience/training
- RVU productivity on top of base salary
- $35,000.00 Signing Bonus
- Up to $15,000 in relocation
- Six weeks of benefit time to include CME's
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 403(b) and 457(b)
- Paid malpractice
Historic downtown Potsdam is laid out along the scenic Raquette River, which flows from the heart of the Adirondacks north to the mighty St. Lawrence. With a population of just under 10,000 people, Potsdam, N.Y., is a classic college town.
With its distinctive reddish-pink Potsdam sandstone, beautiful parks and Victorian architecture, the village offers more than 30 restaurants and cafés, plus specialty shops, accommodations and an independent movie theater. Many local businesses accept payments from students' Bear Express cards, too.
Home to both SUNY Potsdam and Clarkson University, Potsdam, N.Y., is also just down the road from St. Lawrence University and SUNY Canton, located in nearby Canton, N.Y.-making our region a higher education destination. With four colleges in a 10-mile radius, there are more than 13,000 college students enrolled locally.
Potsdam also is home to one of the state's finest public school systems. How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214590 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.