Busy practice actively seeking BC/BE Otolaryngologist for hospital employed practice. Join a highly experienced and professional team of providers and caregivers that are committed to their community and colleagues. Enjoy a predictable schedule that offers time to enjoy the many amenities offered in and around the area. Please contact us for more information on this listing.
- 7 required ER call days a month, practice call shared between providers
- Generous base salary plus RVU bonus potential
- Hospital supported student loan repayment options up to 100K/generous commencement bonus/moving expenses up to 15K paid to movers
- eClinicalWorks electronic record in office, Meditech in the hospital
- Looking for candidates to start summer 2021 through 2022
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
About the Area:
Houston County is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living. It is conveniently located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, 2.5 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4.5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico. Houston County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate. It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home. Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
Medical Center is the flagship hospital for the Health System, a not-for-profit organization that serves a population of approximately 300,000. The hospital offers a number of medical services including primary care, cardiology/interventional/EP cardiology, anesthesiology, critical care, endocrinology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics & gynecology, oncology/hematology, pathology, psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology (interventional), rheumatology, sleep medicine, and urgent care. It also offers a wide array of