We are seeking a BE/BC ENT to expand our busy team providing dedicated support to the 220+ providers of our Medical Group. With a $130 million expansion of women's and children's services, our growing portfolio of pediatric services will ensure a busy community-based practice with support from the subspecialists of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, WI.
- Our clinical team includes two surgeons, one APN, and four AUDs and a full-service audiology program including newborn screening and CAP testing.
- State-of-the-art surgical department offers 15 modern surgical suites.
- Extended support includes visiting surgical, endocrine, and oncologic subspecialists of University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
As a teaching hospital, we offer the opportunity to work with residents and medical students and the individual selected for this position will be eligible to apply for academic appointment with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
Competitive two-year salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Signing bonus/loan assistance options available to qualified candidates. Comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexible insurance package with health, dental, vision, disability and life
- Generous vacation and CME benefits
- Flexible retirement program with corporate contribution
- Professional society dues and association fees
- Interview and relocation expenses
- Academic appointments available with University of