The Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at north Boston Hospital & Medical Center is seeking a full time BC/BE Otolaryngologist to work within an existing practice of six subspecialists. Subspecialty interest in advanced sleep apnea surgery and training is welcome and will be fostered but not required.
Departmental members are expected to actively participate in residency training including clinical teaching and to engage in local and national committee membership and presentations. The Department comprises sections of Audiology and Speech and Language Pathology and has a long-standing academic and teaching affiliation with Boston University Medical center with three residents on rotation throughout the year. The Department has been avital part of the Boston University Otolaryngology Residency Training Program for over 30 years and the Department Staff have academic appointments from the Boston University Medical Center.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Chosen candidates will receive a highly competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Reimbursement for interview related expenses and relocation support.
- We will assist candidates with licensing, visa issues, credentialing and all other on-boarding related matters.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- MD or DO
- The suitable candidate must be a self-starter, collegial and patient-centered with outstanding clinical and surgical skills.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214139 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa. <