Healthcare group on beautiful Cape Cod seeks a BC/BE Otolaryngology physician . Practice allows you to balance your work and family life, practicing cutting-edge medicine while enjoying one of the most beautiful locations in the world.
Employed position, Competitive Salary, Comprehensive benefit package including malpractice, health, dental, and vision insurances, vacation, CME, and expense allowance, 403B retirement plan, relocation allowance, sign-on bonus, and professional dues are open to both new and seasoned graduates.
Quality of Care
We consistently win awards for our quality of care and innovation. But here's what our doctors like most about working with us:
- Our attention to work-life balance
- Our diversity of patients; from fishermen to CEOs, from newborns to elders
- Our low turnover
- Our passion for innovation and new technology
- Our encouragement of system-wide teamwork and collaboration
- Our partnerships with organizations such as Brigham and Women's Hospital and UMass Medical School and Tufts Floating Hospital for Children
- Our supportive administration and leadership.
Quality of Life
Winter, summer, spring or fall, we love Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts. Here's what our doctors like about living and working on Cape Cod:
- Our short commute from work to home to beach, or wherever our off-hours take us
- Our diverse community within 15 towns, comprised of people from all over the world
- Our access to the beauty and activities of places like the Cape Cod National Seashore
- Our qu