Seeking an additional BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join a well-respected ENT practice. Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice with a large 8 county referral network. Huge opportunity, as there are only 2 ENTs in the community.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full range of general, pediatric and adult ENT services.
- Ability to step into an already existing practice with a large referral base.
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- Clinic is connected to hospital and is fully staffed with nursing and surgery scheduling support along with one allergist, a clinical Audiologist, and an Audiology Aide.
- Facility includes full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, MRI and surgical suites located in clinic that is connected to the hospital.
- Call is currently 1:2; anticipated 1:3 with new physician.
- Implementation of EPIC to begin this year, with go live date of fall 2020.
- New administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years.
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program.
About the Area:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability and life insurance.
- Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage).
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time, and CME.
- Excellent compensation and recruitment package available which could include stipends, sign-on bonus or student loan repayment
A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to 50,000, Meridian, MS is commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the South. It is very centrally located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family oriented community with a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213639 and email address