A progressive, provider-led healthcare leader is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist (ENT) to join a respected and successful multi-specialty group medical practice, to build upon an existing patient base.
- Experienced, long-term physicians on staff including two otolaryngologist surgeons
- State of the art facilities including OR, outpatient surgery center, clinic, and in-house PT/imaging
- 19 bed inpatient hospital with 3 ORS and 7 ER beds with future growth potential
- Free standing surgery center with 3 ORS
- Large internal referral center and ability to build on existing patient base
- 1:4 light night and weekend call, general ENT and some facial trauma
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Vacation/sick leave package that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Sign-on and moving bonus
- Clinic covers malpractice
Great Falls, Montana - Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana's Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers and is an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges. Make Great Falls your home and enjoy a flexible clinic environment and soak up everything the outdoorsy town has to offer including:
How to Apply:
- A cost of living below the national average
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool nights
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing during the summer months.
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking kayaking snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing, golf
- Five nearby waterfalls
- Farmer's markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214017 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214017