Established medical group is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join their highly successful pair of Otolaryngologists. Our Otolaryngologists perform consultations in a state of the art central office where Electronic Medical Records have been implemented, and serve as consultants for inpatients as well. They currently travel to one Satellite office.
- Procedures include but are not limited; to Sinus Endoscopic Surgery, Head & Neck Surgery, Laryngeal Surgery, Otological Surgery including Mastoidectomies, tympanoplasties and facial malignancies and lesions.
- ENT Department is complete with audiological services and a full time dedicated audiologist certified in hearing aid dispensing.
- Inpatient work and surgeries are performed in the two local hospitals which are blocks from our location.
- Call would be one in three.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Medical Group is a physician-owned and physician-run multi-specialty grou