Healthcare Network, a progressive health care system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Otolaryngologist to join our staff.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- 2 Otolaryngologists and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Otolaryngology Services include otology, laryngology, facial plastic surgery, sinus surgery, head and neck surgery
- Call no more than 1:4
- Advance/Sign-on Bonus during Residency or Fellowship
- RVU based bonuses
- Full support staff with dedicated clinic space
- 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level III Trauma Center and instant referral base provided by over 100 Primary Care Clinicians
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to paid vacation and CME, medical, dental, transition stipend, paid malpractice insurance, 403b and employer retirement contribution program and 457b account available
- H-1B Visa support available
- Forbes' 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. Cooperstown, "America's favorite village", offers an abundance of four-season recreational and cultural activities including the National Baseball Hall of Fame, the Glimmerglass Opera, and the New York Historical Association/Fenimore Art Museum.
The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # & email address to for more details