Come join well established flourishing ENT practice in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region in Upstate New York. Offering a high quality of life both personally and professionally. Excellent, dedicated, long term staff and long standing contracts to provide salaried service to outside communities within the Cayuga Health System.
- Large practice serving:
- Multiple locations including Main Office Cayuga Medical Center, Schuyler Hospital and Cortland
- General ENT for both Pediatrics and Adults
- Minor office based procedures
- Allergy testing and Immunotherapy
- Full range of surgical procedures done at Cayuga Medical Center
- Full spectrum sinus, ear, head & neck
- Call Schedule:
- 1 week per month ER at Cayuga Medical Center.
- Practice covered equally (currently 1:3)
- Call typically very light. Average calls per week 0-10 phone calls 0-3 hospital consults
- Partnership Track Available
- Generous salary, vacation and personal time
- Profit sharing 401k plan
Ithaca, New York is situated in the heart of the Finger Lakes wine country. A small, cosmopolitan city on the south end of Cayuga Lake, Ithaca is known for its diverse cultural life and its natural beauty. Lakes, waterfalls, gorges, and trails for hiking and cross-country skiing abound, providing year-round recreational opportunities. Ithaca is also home to an active community of artists in theatre, music, dance, film, and the visual arts.
Cornell University, located on Ithaca's East Hill, is an Ivy League school with world-class undergraduate and graduate programs. The community enjoys Cornell's nationally known Bailey Hall Concert Series, world-renowned ornithology lab, botanical gardens, and one of the nation's finest university art museums. Ithaca College, atop Ithaca's South Hill, is the largest private, residential college in New York, and is widely known for its unique combination of liberal arts and professional studies. Tompkins Cortland Community College in nearby Dryden has one of New York's finest two-year nursing degree programs.
The area school systems are excellent, befitting a college town, and the business community is thriving. Tompkins County Regional Airport is conveniently adjacent to the Business Technology Park.