Medical Group and Hospital located in northeast North Carolina are seeking a board certified otolaryngologist. New graduates and visa candidates are encouraged to apply. Full practice support provided by Medical Group.
- Employment by Medical Group, a physician led group employing more than 500 providers in over 100 practice sites.
- Hospital privileges at a 114-bed community hospital
- Affiliation with 9-hospital healthcare system
- Established surgical services program
- 10 days call/month
- 5-county service area
- Family friendly community with an affordable cost of living
- Ability to live in close proximity to the Tidewater region of Virginia
- Easy access to world famous North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, & holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, & vision, disability, and life insurance
Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Health System that employs more than 500 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
The area affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons - ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Vidant Wellness Center - Ahoskie, a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital serving four nearby counties, the hospital's 15-bed eme