Our facility (270 beds), is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngologist.
- Employed/Hospital-Based Position
- Office Space is available
- Proposed Start Date: 2020
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401 K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Our location is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it's a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- County population of over 150,000
- Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MR212998