- Active out-patient Interventional Pain management practice comprised of consultation clinic and interventional procedure clinic
- Physician will evaluate and develop comprehensive treatment plans for our new and existing patients, and identify the specific conditions and patients' needs to ultimately to decrease pain and increase function.
- Actively involved in a comprehensive Spine Care Program in conjunction with other spine specialists
- Collaboration with a full continuum of Neuromusculoskeletal of specialists including: Neurosurgery, Neurology, Trauma/Critical Care, Medical Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Interventional Neuroradiology, Internal Medicine and all medicine subspecialties
- Outpatient therapy provided by therapists who sub-specialize in neuro, pediatric and musculoskeletal pain.
- Participation in regular Spine Conference with peer to peer case review
- Practice could include performing EMG's if desired
- Regional outreach
- BC/BE in PM&R with fellowship training in Pain Medicine or BC/BE in PM&R with at least 5 years of experience doing Lumbar and Cervical interventions.
- Located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- Population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MR209525