Healthcare system in outdoor Maine paradise seeks BC/BE Pediatrician. Unlimited potential exists for physicians to join our practice as we expand our health centers to serve additional patients and communities. The communities we serve are economically, culturally, and socially inviting.
- The practice is one of six primary care offices located in geographically dispersed communities.
- 5 days per week, including one early evening each week on a rotating basis (Health Center offers extended early morning and evening hours two days a week); Saturday morning hours may be considered in the future.
- 3 Obstetricians and 2 Certified Nurse Midwives
- 2 Pediatricians
- The leader of deliveries, north of Bangor Maine, with over 200 deliveries annually
- Anesthesiologist on call at all times
- NICU not available at Medical Center, however a pediatric critical care transport team from Eastern Maine Medical Center with mobile NICU and fixed-wing air transport is readily available
- The practice is conveniently attached to Medical Center with easy internal stairway access to the hospital's maternal/child unit and Operating Rooms one floor above.
- Competitive salary
- Generous health and welfare benefits package
- Professional liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Licensing, DEA registration, and medical education loan repayment (if applicable).
- Physicians also receive an annual allowance for professional society memberships, subscriptions (print and online), and Continuing Medical Education.