Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician for an employed opportunity with a Physicians Group that employs providers in more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties throughout the system.
- Traditional office hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Patient and Procedure Mix - All aspects of pediatrics: the physical, emotional, and social health from birth through adolescence, including health services ranging from newborn and preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
- Serving the Gratiot & Isabella counties of Michigan
- Call1:4, shared with a private pediatrician in the area.
- Applicant must have completed a residency program in Pediatrics approved by the Accrediting Council for Graduate Medical Education or the American Osteopathic Association.
- For new graduates, the residency training log should be provided to document experience. All other applicants must be able to demonstrate that they provided care to at least 24 patients in the past 12 months.
- Must be board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics/American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics or the equivalent board in another country which is recognized by the American Board of Pediatrics. Applicants who are not board certified at the time of application but who have completed their residency or fellowship training within the last five years shall be eligible for Medical Staff appointment. However, in order to remain eligible, those applicants must achieve board certification in their primary area of practice within five (5) years from the date of completion of their residency or fellowship training and maintain board certification to the extent required by the applicable specialty/ subspecialty board, and satisfy recertification requirements.
Compensation & Benefits:
Base salary with RVU-based incentive compensation plan. Benefits include:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
- Tax-deferred annuity with employer match
About the Area: