Seeking Pediatrician for a Traditional Practice in Meridian, MS with Large Health System to work both outpatient and inpatient. Open to 7 on/7 off inpatient shift coverage.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Position does not cover nursery or births.
- Have neonatology coverage with Level III NICU.
- Large 8 county referral base throughout East Mississippi and West Alabama
- Well established Hospitalist program that has been around for 20 years.
- Full support from hospital and medical staff, along with administration.
About the Area:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability and life insurance.
- Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage).
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time, and CME.
- Excellent compensation and recruitment package available which could include stipends, sign-on bonus or student loan repayment
A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to 50,000, Meridian, MS is commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the South. It is very centrally located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family oriented community with a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213640 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.