We are seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Breast Surgical Oncologist.
- The selected candidate will practice at 2 hospital locations.
- This surgeon will join the hospital employed Surgical Oncology team.
- The position will be breast surgery only, general surgery available if requested.
- This group is also affiliated with Wright State University School of Medicine.
- General surgery resident and student teaching is expected.
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding clinical skills, leadership skills (required), and relationship building skills. There is also a good opportunity for program development.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Paid Medical Malpractice
- Retirement and Rich Benefit Package
Conveniently located within 90 minutes of Columbus, Cincinnati, Mason and Indianapolis. Amenities include:
- Sports - major & minor league baseball, professional football, and professional soccer
- Culturally diverse - museums, symphonies, multiple theaters, zoos
- Excellent educational systems - both public and private
- Housing - friendly neighborhoods or urban condos/apartments with walking distance to major shopping opportunities and numerous dining options <