Medical Center seeks to employ a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon for a hospital affiliated practice.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The Practice is extremely busy and successful.
- There are two CRNPs and the hospital employs OR staff trained for orthopedic cases.
- The Office Space is newly renovated and ready for the additional Physician.
- NO cap on production based Incentive - make as much as you want!
- New Arthrex 4k, 3D Waterproof Casting and more!
About the Community:
- Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Total Med Ed Debt Repayment potential
- Stipend during Training
- Health, Life and Retirement
- CME, Med Lic and Dues and more!
Fort Payne, the largest town along the Alabama portion of the Lookout Mountain Parkway, has earned the distinction as one of the "100 Best Small Towns in America." With a population of just over 14,000, citizens enjoy small-town living and quality of life coupled with the amenities and attractions of a big city. Located less than an hour southwest of Chattanooga, Tenn., Fort Payne is nestled between Lookout Mountain and Sand Mountain and boasts a wide array of business, culture and events.
Fort Payne businesses and residents benefit from the city's close proximity to six major Southeastern markets while enjoying a lower cost of living and lower cost of doing business. The city is home to a sizable manufacturing industry, and is known as the "Sock Capital of the World" for its history in the hosiery industry. In addition to manufacturing, Fort Payne also boasts a thriving business community for fabrication, printing, warehouse distribution, commercial baking, recycling and more. How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213060 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC213060