Health System is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeons to be employed at our new location in east Tucson. PCP clinic space will be available around September 2021. New Level III Trauma Facility Projected to Open January 2022. Proceduralists will be able to do cases before the hospital opens at our other locations. Two or more years' experience is preferred.
- Employed Opportunity
- Specialist Welcomed to Apply: Total Joint, Sports Medicine, and Spine
- Anticipated General Ortho Hospital Call of 1:3
- Office Space Available
- 24/7 Anesthesia Coverage Available
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Medical Center will be a 124 bed facility located in East Tucson, offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including cardiology with a Cath Lab, orthopedics, minimally invasive surgery, inpatient tele-neurology, GI, Pulmonary and a Women's Center including a level II NICU.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 325 days of sunshine, perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running, and golf
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the Astronomy Capital of the World