An opportunity is available for an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon due to practice growth and community need. The position includes general orthopedics in addition to hand procedures.
Compensation & Benefits:
- General orthopedics in addition to hand procedures
- Candidates can be board certified or board eligible, but must be fellowship-trained in hand surgery
- Outreach one day per week in surrounding counties
- Staff call is 1:7 and office call is 1:5 weekends
- Experience preferred, but open to new graduates, depending on training
- Competitive, two-year guaranteed base salary, up-front bonus, with RVU bonus potential
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and $6,000 CME annually
- Six weeks of paid time off (includes vacation & CME)
- Hospital-employed position with integrated EMR (Epic) in hospital and clinics
- Modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment
- Providing access to care for a population draw of 400,000
- Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
Located in the rolling hills of Kentucky, this community health system exists to heal the sick and to improve the health of the communities we serve. Over 4,300 team members strong, we continually search for the best talent to join our award winning team. Utilizing state of the art equipment and facilities, we serve 15 counties in western Kentucky and southern Indiana, proudly providing the most innovative healthcare services this region has to offer.How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214085 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214085