Health System is recruiting for a Fellow trained orthopedic Hand surgeon
- The successful candidate will have completed an accredited orthopedic surgery residency prior to an orthopedic Hand fellowship.
- Must also be ABOS certified or eligible and want to join a growing and family oriented community in the Upper Midwest.
- Fellowship training is required as is participation in a general call schedule.
- This robust hand practice will have a majority of hand cases with the ability to round out the work with some general orthopedics.
- We are a level 2 facility that does have fellow trained orthopedic trauma specialists on staff. Outreach to regional, rural locations is an expected part of this role.
Compensation will be protected while this Hand practice grows. Assistance with student debt relief is possible. Our employed model which offers a full benefits menu makes the total compensation along with our great location and strong physician leadership a premier opportunity in the Upper Midwest. No visas.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC211057 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.