Currently seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents to replace a retired Orthopedic Surgeon.
- The ideal candidate will have a broad-based general orthopedic surgery background.
- Required procedures include total knee and total hip replacement.
- Prefer an interest in minimally invasive joint replacement.
- Will consider sub-specialties, but general orthopedic surgery is the primary aspect of the opportunity. Sub-specialty could eventually encompass 25-30% of the practice.
- Call is (1:3), and you will be joining a practice with 2 other orthopedic surgeons and 2 very experienced and productive Orthopedics PAs.
- RN and MA support.
- Practice is very busy with the current potential of about 250-450 surgical cases per year.
Medical Center is a 99 bed community based hospital in Sterling, IL with an employed physician model. We currently employ 68 physicians in 35 areas of medicine. In addition to our hospital and Main Clinic, CGH offers 12 additional satellite facilities in the surrounding service areas.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive