Outstanding opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgeon in beautiful northeast Michigan to join a current, well established practice to meet community needs. The MD/DO must be board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery or the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery or the equivalent board in another country which is recognized by the American Board or Orthopedic Surgery.
This very successful practice offers all orthopedic related outpatient visits and surgeries, except spine. There are currently 3 surgeons and 4 physician assistants in the practice with a wide range of experience and educational focuses. Call is 1:4.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs and a Full Benefit Package including
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
About the Area:
Named the Sanctuary of the Great Lakes is your base camp for adventuring through Northeast Michigan. Alpena Michigan is a modern city at nature's doorstep. Centrally located to 7 lighthouses, 3 Dark Sky Preserve parks; boasting more than 1,000 miles of shoreline, 100+ miles of groomed trails, more than 2 dozen parks, 43,000 acres of State forest land, more than 300,000 acres of open water, and home to the nation's only freshwater marine sanctuary protecting nearly 200 shipwrecks in Lake Huron. Alpena is unique, unexpected, and serene.
- Paddling: Kayak, Canoe, Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Hiking: Trails, State Parks, State Forest Land, Bird Watching
- Biking: Road Cycling, Mountain Biking, Cruising
- Winter Sports: X-Country Skiing, Ice Skating & Hockey, Snowshoeing
- Fishing: Inland Lakes, River, Lake Huron, Ice Fishing
- Shipwrecks: Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Lighthouses: 7 Northeast Michigan Lights
- Fossil Hunting: Rockport State Recreation Area, Besser Museum
- Dark Sky Stargazing: Rockport State Recreation Area, Negewgon State Park, Thompson's Harbor State Park
- Making Pure Michigan Memories: Downtown, Beaches, Theaters, Live Music, Time Spent With People You Care About
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213719 and email address to for more details.