Medical Group and Orthopedic Specialty group, located in Greenville, North Carolina, are expanding and seeking two board certified/board eligible, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons to join their established orthopedic practice. Applicants should have fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction Surgery.
Orthopedics group provides care to patients at 974-bed hospital that is the tertiary referral center for 9 hospital healthcare system serving eastern North Carolina with a robust network of primary care and referring physicians.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at a regional level 1 trauma center with opportunities to provide care at regional hospitals
- Access to a nationally recognized Ambulatory Surgery Center for outpatient procedures
- Guaranteed support from an established Orthopedic Trauma Service
- 24/7 inpatient and outpatient support by a team of 8 nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Expansive referral network consisting of 29 counties and over 1.4 million people
- Outpatient clinic with in-house x-ray, DME, etc.
- Dedicated block OR scheduling
- Low call burden
- High volume surgical program
- Epic EMR System
- Competitive compensation including base salary and bonus structure
- Full physician benefit package including relocation
- Ability to live only an hour away from the beautiful North Carolina coast
Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Health System and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Medical Center has been designated a Magnet® facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Widely recognized as the thriving cultural, educational, economic and medical hub of eastern North Carolina, Greenville is the 10 th largest city in the state with a metropolitan population of nearly 100,000. The Dickinson Avenue Arts District offers a vibrant arts, music, culinary and festival scene in the Uptown Greenville district. Greenville is also home to East Carolina University, the Brody School of Medicine, and Pitt Community College. Excellent affordability, convenient location and natural resources combined with all of the amenities of a metropolitan university town, Greenville is the perfect place to live, work and play!
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh