Join a progressive, physician-led healthcare organization, and we think living a good life is just as important as building a career. Our comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in and around Great Falls, Montana-an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges.
Seeking a board eligible/board certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join our team. The physician will join our existing Orthopedics Department comprised of three orthopedic surgeons and a physician assistant located in the Specialty building. The facility is complimented with coverage by a diverse mix of surgical and medical specialists with quick access to the emergency room, lab, x-ray and other supporting specialties.
The position details include:
- Experienced, long-term physicians on staff including three orthopedic surgeons and one midlevel
- State of the art facilities including OR, outpatient surgery center, clinic, and in-house PT/imaging
- 19 bed inpatient hospital with 3 ORS and 7 ER beds with future growth potential
- Large internal referral center and ability to build on existing patient base
- Monday through Friday outpatient clinic, including surgical days.
- 1:4 night and weekend call, general orthopedics
- Brainlab navigation equipment
- Two - three surgical blocks available each week
Competitive wage & benefits:
- Vacation/sick leave package that promotes healthy work-life balance
- Sign-on & moving bonus
- Student loan payments & residency stipends negotiable
- Generous CME allowance