Health System is recruiting for an ABOS certified or eligible surgeon to join our growing service area. This new role will support the local community with additional outreach to be determined. Clinic and OR time will be available in Tomah and outreach locations.
- An interest in general orthopedics, adult reconstruction or sports medicine is possible in this role which will be weighted in adult reconstruction and general orthopedics.
- Dedicated PA/NP support will be provided.
- Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians.
- Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system.
- Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
The department of orthopedics has subspecialty colleagues to collaborate with that include Pediatrics, Hand, Total Joints, Trauma, Sports, and Shoulder/Elbow Fellows on staff.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214422 and email address to for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214422