NYU Winthrop Hospital in Mineola, NY is seeking a board certified general surgeon with Surgical Critical Care fellowship training for their trauma program
- Employed position
- Level I Trauma Center
- Opportunity for academic advancement
- Comprehensive benefits including tail-paid malpractice coverage
- Full spectrum medical staff
- EPIC EMR (in process)
NYU Winthrop is a 591-bed university-affiliated medical center which offers sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care in virtually every specialty and subspecialty of medicine and surgery. U.S. News & World Report has name NYU Winthrop Hospital as one of the best hospitals in the New York Metropolitan region for 2017 & 2018.
- Population 18799
- Village in Nassau County, Long Island, NY
- New York City is less than 30 miles away
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference position ID 161846 when responding.