Physician / Urgent Care / Illinois / Locum tenens / Urgent Care Illino
- Job Reference: 157175480-2
- Date Posted: 10 June 2020
- Recruiter: Pacific Companies.
- Location: Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract
Hope all is well,
My name is Andrea, a recruiter with Pacific Companies. We are a full service, retained recruiting firm with a NATIONWIDE presence for both locum tenens and permanent opportunities. Above is just one of the opportunities we are currently representing. Please, let me know what your search parameters are, and I will assist you in finding the right opportunity.
The Urgent Care Locum Tenens opportunity in North East Illinois:
-Start date: As soon as available
-Shifts: Monday Thursday are typically 12 hour shifts but on occasion may be 8 or 4, Friday shifts are 10 hours and Saturday and Sundays are 8 hour shifts.
- No call responsibility
- Would cover shifts at both locations (they are about 1 mile from one another)
- Daily patient volumes are variable but the clinics typically sees ~ 30 patients day but may see more
- X-ray is on site at both locations and additional imaging available at the Outpatient Care Center location
- Staffing: one physician per sight. RNs and MAs (typically 1-2 RNs and 1 MA), a lab tech, an x-ray tech, and a phlebotomist
- EMR is Meditech
- Physicians must be comfortable performing procedures such as I&Ds, lacerations, and closed reductions (except for shoulder dislocations); comfortable seeing all ages (3 months of age and up); and able to conduct pre-employment, school and sports physicals
**Board Certified in Family Medicine, Urgent Care, or Emergency Medicine, IL license, DEA, graduate of an ACGME or AACOM accredited residency program**
*Call for more details*
*Assistance with credentialing*
*Malpractice - PAID*
Sending an updated CV will be most effective in finding the right opportunity. All information is held strictly confidential. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pacific Companies Inc.
Permanent & Locum Tenens
p | c